What can 3M™ Window Films do for your commercial building?
Accidents and natural disasters can wreak havoc on your building operations, but you can be better prepared to cope with the aftermath. 3M™ Window Film can help hold broken glass together, preventing flying glass shards, the leading cause of injuries and fatalities.
- Engineered to protect people and property
- Reduce damage and loss of data
- Lessen business disruptions
Your tenants want to know they’re in a secure building, and you want to protect your data and merchandise. 3M™ Window Films can help protect people and property from outside threats like forced entry, vandalism and even bomb blasts.
- Makes forced entry more difficult — can help to deter intruders for up to 2 minutes
- Helps mitigate loss of assets
- Reduces business disruptions
Are your energy costs going through the roof? 3M™ Window Films can significantly reduce the amount of heat coming through your windows to help lower utility costs. Your tenants get a more comfortable environment, and you get increased energy savings.
- Fast payback — as little as 3 years
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Save more money, no matter which climate zone you are in
- Use toward potential LEED credits
Help keep your tenants comfortable, and you’ll keep them for the long run. 3M™ Window Films can significantly increase the comfort level of your building by virtually eliminating hot spots and cold spots, reducing glare and increasing safety without changing its aesthetics.
- Reject heat and reduce hot spots
- Reduce annoying glare
- Increase insulation and reduce cold spots
Give your tenants custom and elegant interiors that provide enhanced privacy without sacrificing natural light. 3M™ Glass Finishes let you define spaces without confining them.
- Get expensive looks at a fraction of the cost
- Create the look of etched, cut or sandblasted glass
- Enhance the appearance of your space and add branding
Brighten your building’s interior and brighten your chances of landing a long-term tenant. 3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film uses micro-replication technology to cast light as far as 40 feet (12 meters) from the window.
- Redirect light up onto the ceiling
- Flood deep rooms with natural light
- Reduce the need for electric lighting